PLEASE CALL 662-359-6933 before entering the facility to check for availability of lanes because no waiting is permitted inside the building.
Alternate lanes will be used to maintain distancing between groups. Maximum of 6 bowlers per lane will be allowed.
Only, “Bowl by the Hour” option will be available for customers to better manage time and customer count.
● All customers are asked to strictly follow official guidelines by wearing face mask/covering inside the facility. We reserve the right to refuse service without face mask/covering for the safety of our staff and other customers.
● Please use the entry and exit doors as labeled.
● All customers entering the facility will be screened as recommended by officials and anyone with fever higher than 100.4F will not be allowed for the safety of our staff and other customers.
● Maintain 6ft distancing between individuals or groups.
● Maximum 10 players are allowed in the Arcade area at a time. Please note mask/face covering is required.
● We strongly recommend customers to use Credit cards / Debit cards for payment to avoid cross contamination.
● NO DROP OFFS: Kids under the age of 16yrs MUST be accompanied by an adult 21yrs or older to enter the facility.
● When customers finish bowling, we ask that you leave the bowling shoes on the floor at your lane and bowling balls on the ball return. Our staff will sanitize and remove those items when they disinfect the seating and tables.
ONLY BOWLING & ARCADE are open with restricted capacity
Hours of operation, prices, and policies are subject to change without notice.